Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Check out the cool trailer for the sci-fi / horror film, REPORT 51

  
 I recently came across the trailer for REPORT 51, or R51 as it is also known, while browsing trailers on You Tube.   I  knew nothing about this film and haven't heard anything about it which seems strange to me, as this trailer looks really cool.  It is a another entry into the "found footage" sub-genre, which I know is being a little over done, but don't let that keep you from giving this one a chance.  I think based on this trailer that REPORT 51 could be a great film.
This is an Italian film directed by Alessio Liguori.  Here is the basic plot from the film's imdb.com page:

  After a strange sighting, four friends decide to move in the near woodlands to investigate. Soon their week-end becomes a nightmare and a race for survival.

I haven't found any release dates or DVD release info, so I'm not sure when we will be able to check out the full film, but until then, check out the trailer by clicking below and let me know what you think! 

 
CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website

No comments:

Post a Comment