Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Check out the trailer for the upcoming zombie film, THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS


http://poisonchef.com/girl-with-all-the-gifts/

  It's been a while since I've seen a really good new zombie film.   It looks like we will be seeing a new great addition to the zombie film with Director 's new film, THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS.   The film was adapted from the novel of the same name by Mike Carey.   Here is the basic plot synopsis from the film's production company's website

  The near future; humanity has been decimated by a virus that turns it's victims into flesh eating "hungries".   Only a small group of children are immune.  They still crave human flesh, but they can think and feel, making them vital in finding a cure.  
  At an army base, these children are subjected to experiments by biologist Dr. Caldwell, under the guard of Sergeant Parks.  But one little girl, Melanie, stands out.  She's inquisitive, imaginative, and loves her favorite teacher Miss Justineau.
  When the base falls, Melanie escapes with Miss Justineau, Sergeant Parks, and Dr. Caldwell.  Melanie embarks on a journey to discover the world, what she is, and ultimately decide both her own future and that of the human race.


  I just watched the trailer and I think this looks like it could be an instant classic.  Take a look at the trailer and let me know what you think!





  THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS will be released by Warner Brothers on September 9th in the U.K.   No U.S. release date has been set yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment