Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

And the winner of the FREE DVD is......

 
  ....Gavin Rye!!   Congrats Gavin, your comment was chosen by random.org as the winning comment in the latest 4H blog DVD giveaway! 

  You will be receiving an autographed copy of  MY MASTER SATAN:  3 TALES OF DRUG FUELED VIOLENCE which was written and directed by .   

  Don't worry if you didn't win, you can still purchase a copy by clicking HERE.  

  Check back soon for another great DVD giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment