Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

DVD Review: KILLER RACK (2015)


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3369624/?ref_=nv_sr_1KILLER RACK
Directed by 
Distributed by  Camp Motion Pictures

  With a name like that, it's gotta be good!  Right?  Well, I gotta hand it to the filmmakers for the amazing play on words, and I can't believe it's never been done until now!  The film is KILLER RACK and I am proud to say it is lots of fun!   Here is the plot synopsis from the Camp Motion Pictures website:

  From the director of Slime City comes a screwball horror comedy about a murderous set of monstrous mammaries: Killer Rack!
  In a world that prizes breast size over accomplishments, Betty Downer just can’t get a break.  Scorned by her co-workers, ridiculed by her boyfriend and overlooked by her boss, Betty impulsively books breast enhancement surgery with the Elder Gods-worshipping Dr. Cate Thulu...and then all hell breaks loose!


  First off, go into this film realizing it's more of a comedy than it is a horror film, although there are elements of horror all throughout it, as well as some fun, over the top gore.   It is very campy and silly, but that makes it a lot of fun!  The film reminds me a lot of a Troma film, especially since even Lloyd Kaufman  has a brief cameo in the film! Also, the wonderful Debbie Rochon  is in the film as the mad doctor, Cate Thulu.  Again, great play on words there!  The film also has one of my new genre favorites, the beautiful Brooke Lewis as the voice of the "killer rack".  Yes, the boobs talk.  I told you it was pretty silly!

  Not only do the boobs talk, but they kill!  Yes, they might look good at first, but if you happen to get an up close and personal look at them, you can kiss your hand or even head goodbye!   The killer rack has a mouth/teeth where the nipples usually are and they get a lot of action!    This is where some great gore comes into play, as well as some very cheesy CGI effects when the boobs sprout tentacle like things that come out and kill!   I guess if you got implants from Dr. Cate Thulu, that is bound to happen!

  If you like fun, campy horror, check out KILLER RACK.  It is available now from Camp Motion Pictures and contains the following special features:

*  Commentary Track
*  Deleted Scenes
*  Behind the Scenes Featurette
*  Bonus Short Films
*  Trailers


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to purchase the DVD


https://www.alternativecinema.com/studio/camp-motion-pictures
 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment