Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, November 16, 2017

The classic arcade game RAMPAGE is headed to the big screen!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coOKvrsmQiI
   If you are a child of the 80's like me, chances are you grew up playing the arcade game RAMPAGE.  It was such a fun game with a very easy concept.....giant mutated animals destroying stuff.   Here is a brief description of the characters from the RAMPAGE Wikipedia site:

  The game's protagonists are George, a King Kong-like gigantic gorilla transformed by an experimental vitamin, Lizzie, a Godzilla-like dinosaur/lizard transformed by a radioactive lake, and Ralph, a giant werewolf transformed by a food additive. As monsters, they need to raze all buildings in a high-rise city to advance to the next level, eating people and destroying helicopters, tanks, taxis, police cars, boats, and trolleys along the way

 Now, a major motion picture is coming out based on the game and it looks like it is going to be tons of fun!  The film stars Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson  and Jeffrey Dean Morgan  (Negan from THE WALKING DEAD).   

  Check out the trailer and let me know what you think!   While it looks like it could be a bit cheesy, I think we are in for a fun time with some great monster mayhem!   RAMPAGE has a theatrical release date of 4/20/18


 CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE TRAILER



No comments:

Post a Comment