Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Have you seen the trailer for the new film, HEREDITARY?


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7784604/?ref_=nv_sr_1 If you haven't seen this yet, take a few minutes and watch this trailer right now!  This looks absolutely terrifying!  Here is the basic plot from the film's imdb page:

 When Ellen, the matriarch of the Graham family, passes away, her daughter's family begins to unravel cryptic and increasingly terrifying secrets about their ancestry. The more they discover, the more they find themselves trying to outrun the sinister fate they seem to have inherited as it slowly destroys everything they know. Making his feature debut, writer-director Ari Aster unleashes a nightmare vision of a domestic breakdown that exhibits the craft and precision of a nascent auteur, transforming a familial tragedy into something ominous and deeply disquieting, and pushing the horror movie into chilling new terrain with its shattering portrait of heritage gone to hell.

  HEREDITARY was written and directed by  and is scheduled for a June 8 release.

 Check out the trailer and leave a comment to let me know what you think!  




No comments:

Post a Comment